If you use gas in your home, you should be aware of risks and how to keep you and your family safe.
It’s currently not a legal requirement for private homeowners to have a Gas Safety Check, but for peace of mind and overall safety, we highly recommend getting all your gas appliances checked.
Pro Gas Servicing are Gas Safe Registered, this means we are authorised to carry out boiler servicing and gas safety checks.
We will check all your gas appliances in your home to make sure they are operating safely and efficiently.
Our fees are based on how many appliances you have.
We recommend getting your appliances checked every 12 months, you can request our engineer to arrange an annual reminder.
Our gas safety check costs:
Will charges start from £56 for the first appliance and a set cost for each additional appliance.
Cost for each additional appliance:
Gas fire £45
For more details or advice about our services, please call us on Tel. 01273 319242 or Email us using our contact form.
Tips to stay safe
- Get all your gas appliances serviced and safety checked annually. If you rent your home your landlord for a current Gas Safety Record. The landlord has a legal duty to provide this.
- Understand the signs of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning:
- These can include, nausea, dizziness, headaches, breathlessness, loss of consciousness and collapsing.
- Unsafe gas appliances are dangerous and can cause serious injury or death. A faulty gas appliance can cause carbon monoxide poisoning, gas leaks, fires, and explosions.
- Regularly check your gas appliances for warning signs such as yellow flames instead of blue ones, dark marks or stains around the appliance and condensation in the room.
- Get a carbon monoxide alarm fitted to alert you of high levels of carbon monoxide.
To book a Gas Safety Check call us on
Tel. 01273 319242
Pro Gas Servicing proudly support Gas Safety Week
Gas Pro Servicing is a Gas Safe registered company.